Sweet baker’s & impastata cheeses blend in a delicious cocoa-infused dough
- You cannot add "Classic" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
A light yet creamy sweet cheese filling in a cocoa-infused dough
Serving Size: 8 oz (227g)
Servings Per Container: 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 130
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 8%||Iron 20%|
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Filling: farmer’s cheese, ricotta impastata, sugar, organic free-range eggs, salt
Dough: Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Malted Barley Flour), Organic Durum Flour , Water, Organic Free-range Eggs, Organic Lowfat Sour Cream (Organic Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Organic Pasteurized Cream, Organic Rice Starch, Acidophilus And Bifidus Cultures, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vegetarian Enzyme), Organic Cocoa Powder
Select desired number of servings:
|Dumplings||1/2 pack||1 pack|
|Water||3 qt.||6 qt.|
|Salt||2 tsp||4 tsp|
- Bring pot of water to boil, add salt.
- Place dumplings in water, stir, and bring back to boil.
- Cook 4 to 7 minutes. Drain.
- Toss with butter (optional)
*Top them off!
Sour Cream, berries, brown sugar, jams, chocolate…